ROBERTO PECINO

Hello !

This is Roberto Pecino, emotional wedding photographer based in the South of Spain and travelling worldwide. Professional from 2008 with a natural, documentary and artistic photography style.

I started my career as a professional photographer in 2008. Before that, I was an amateur and simply a lover of landscape and street photography. After an intense period of learning and practising as a social photographer, I opened a photo studio in my city.

From 2009 to 2014, I photographed people in my studio: family, communions, kids, newborn and weddings. Wedding photography is what I like the most and where I feel comfortable, creative and inspired.

Then, in 2014, I decided to focus my career on the wedding industry and I closed the studio.

In 2018, I can say that I am 90%  a destination wedding photographer… the remaining 10% of my time, I do also lifestyle photography, landscape, travel, etc

I really love travel in Europe or around the world, to meet new people, to visit new places and the most important… “to tell your amazing stories“.

Time is passing fast and the memory disapears, with my photography and your soul you will have them for the rest of your lifes.

Welcome to my world !

GET IN TOUCH

My two doughters

My two little hearts, those that make me to be a child again and those that inspire me to think different about this life.

My wife, my friend

She is my twin soul and who believes in my passion. She supports me to be a wedding photographer because she knows that I love it.

 

Certified Member:

Union wep, fotografo en cadiz, sevilla, marbella, malaga